Hi,
Need some clarification regarding the issue - [1].

In super tenant mode all the default roles can be seen once we login to
carbon console(Internal/everyone, Internal/publisher,
Internal/reviewer, Internal/subscriber,
admin roles) . But in tenant mode, when we initially log in to admin
console, we can only see admin, Internal/everyone, Internal/subscriber
roles only and some roles are missing. But once we login to publisher, the
missing roles - Internal/publisher and Internal/reviewer are generated.

Is this the expected behavior or do we need to make those missing roles
available in tenant mode also?

[1] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APPM-332