Hi,

We are seeing this issue intermittently in BPS 3.5.0, even with
DB_CLOSE_DELAY=1000. Hence I have re-opened jira [1].

IMO correct fix would be to keep open database as long as the JVM is
alive. We can configure it by setting "DB_CLOSE_DELAY=-1" [2].

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BPS-529
[2] http://www.h2database.com/html/features.html#in_memory_databases

Thanks,
Hasitha.