Hi,

We have released APIM components version 1.3.3 with the following fixes

1. Fixed adding JARs to VCS, copied them using dependency plugins
2. Removed hardcoded SHANSHOT version in bundle export
3. Fixed API Store/publisher features aren't updated to latest revision
issue

Can you please move them to nexus?

Thanks
Abimaran Kugathasan