Hi Gayan,

What you are saying is true and off-course this not an issue when
considering the higher-level functionality of the components.

However my major concern is, in a deployment scenario, when a customer is
trying to manually execute the scripts to
get the databases ready, having this duplication will cause errors to pop
up at the SQL Prompt which is ugly and that might even make
the customer panic on whether he is doing any wrong thing.

Why can't we have those IDENTITY Tables duplicated in APIM Script within
the IDENTITY Script itself?

Regards,
Dilan.

*Dilan U. Ariyaratne*