Hi all,

I wrote test case on APIDocDownload for the API Manager .When I Run the
tests It gives me two md5sums for equal files .

here's the code sample I write to get md5 value from the files

private String readMD5(InputStream inputStream) throws
> NoSuchAlgorithmException, IOException {
> MessageDigest md = MessageDigest.getInstance("MD5");
> byte[] dataBytes = new byte[1024];
> int read;
> try {
> while ((read = inputStream.read(dataBytes)) != -1) {
> md.update(dataBytes, 0, read);
> }
> } catch (IOException e) {
> log.error("File couldn't found to read md5", e);
> throw e;
> } finally {
> inputStream.close();
> }
> byte[] mdBytes = md.digest();
> //convert the byte to hex format
> StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();
> for (byte mdByte : mdBytes) {
> sb.append(Integer.toString((mdByte & 0xff) + 0x100, 16).substring(1));
> }
> return sb.toString();
> }

Is there any best way to get two files are identical ?.

Thanks

--

*Tharindu Dharmarathna*Associate Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com

mobile: *+94779109091 <%2B94779109091>*