Hi Vanji,

It is in the doc. I didn't test the esb sample 100 after I got the issue. I
tested the security scenario in new implementation and used the following
configuration It is working.

<header name="Action" value="urn:getQuote"/>
 <payloadFactory media-type="xml">
    <format>
       <m0:getQuote xmlns:m0="http://services.samples";>
          <m0:request>
             <m0:symbol>WSO2</m0:symbol>
          </m0:request>
       </m0:getQuote>
    </format>
    <args/>
 </payloadFactory>
 <call blocking="true">
    <endpoint>
       <address uri="http://localhost:9000/services/SecureStockQuoteService
">
          <enableSec policy="sec_policy"/>
       </address>
    </endpoint>
 </call>
 <property name="RESPONSE" value="true"/>
 <header name="To" action="remove"/>
 <header xmlns:wsse="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd
"