Hi,

I checked the methods of apache spark. Some of them are related to wrangler
script. I run spark as a maven project. But I am not able to run example
code in java. Because it asking about the libraries. I found some simple
example from stackoverflow . But I am not able to find the library of
spark.apache.
So can you please give me some idea about those libraries.