Hi All,

We did fail over testing on mb nodes in AWS instances and came across
following issue. Following is the scenario tested in cluster.

1. Start 2 node mb cluster with nodeA (coordinator), nodeB.
2. Add queue subscriber "MyQueue" to nodeB.
3. Start publish "MyQueue" queue messages to nodeA.
4. After flow control enabled in nodeA, disconnect nodeA from the cluster.

At a moment where flow control is enabled for the publisher, the
coordinator is killed. Even though(assuming) that the publisher moves to
the other node, it is still under flow control and the node does not
disable the flow control for the publisher. Therefore the publisher does
not publish any messages afterwards. How can we overcome this issue ?

Pumudu Ruhunage
Associate Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc
M: +94 779 664493  | http://wso2.com