Hi Maheeka,

You can filter the logs while iterating over the logs using
"logEvent.getLogTime()" which return the logged time in the format of
"2015-04-01 14:16:07,187". You need to covert  this to a timestamp and
filter only  logs that was created within the test method scope.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Saneth Dharmakeerthi
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.