Hi Dulitha,

Thanks for the feedback.

One more question on Permissions.

If there is no role mapping in the permission tree,
how do we check whether a particular user is authorized to perform some UI
operation or not?

I see that authorization check happens at the MDM web-application API
level, but is unclear on the *checking-mechanism*
simply due to the fact that I don't see any place where permissions get
mapped to logged-in users.

Thanks,
Dilan.

*Dilan U. Ariyaratne*