OK. I am trying a reliable delivery scenario.

1. Get message.
2. Go thro mediation flow.
3. If something went wrong put the original message to a queue (message
store)
4. re-try the failed message (using message processor) and and let it go
thro above mediation flow (it is not sending to a BE, but several steps)

@4 I need to go thro the flow again.

Thanks