Hi Anuruddha,

Configurator generates carbon server configurations files? Or it just
changes the parameters in default carbon server configurations files, by
reading parameters from somewhere?

I hope this is similar to puppet, where we keep some default carbon sever
configuration template files and change parameters using tags, etc. Please
confirm it.

I would like to see the format of the file from which Configurator reads
the configurations. Can you please paste that here?

Thanks.

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 5:43 PM, Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <anurudd...@wso2.com

Rajkumar Rajaratnam
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos