Hi Ayyoob,

In order to enroll and manage devices, first you have to create a plugin
(OSGI service) which should contain the device specific operations,
policies and etc. Then you can register that plugin in the core[1]. So then
you will have to implement JAX-RS service that should communicate with that
plugin and get the things done.

[1]https://github.com/wso2/carbon-device-mgt

Thanks,

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 12:27 PM, Ayyoob Hamza <ayy...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> We are intending to enroll and manage iot devices with the cdmf. For this
> purpose we couldn't find a web service that could perform this task
> on[1].Therefore we thought of creating a patch to expose a secured JAX-RS
> service with basic authentication for device management.
>
> What are your thoughts on this ?
>
> [1]https://github.com/wso2/carbon-device-mgt
>
> Best Regards,
>
> *Ayyoob Hamza*