Since CXF is already being used in WSO2 products there is no need for
approval [1]. And even if we are embedding this dependency or making the
entire CXF-RM inbound an installable feature, we will need this as an Orbit
bundle first.

[1] [Thrid Party Library Approval] Apache CXF

Sandamal Weerasinghe | Software Engineer | WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd

Mobile - +94-77-144-9640