OK, What if ON_HOLD subscription was blocked through API Publisher before
it get approved via admin-workflow? Even it's blocked, I guess, admin can
approve or reject the subscription. That will be the staus of the
subscription.

Depends on the order of execution whether admin-workflow or API publisher
blocking runs first, previous status will be overridn by the other. So,
there won't be a consistent state.

It's OK to show ON_HOLD subscription, but, admin sholdn't be able to block
until the subscription approved/rejected via admin-workflow.