Hi all,

I have created jiras for jaggery [1] and data publisher [2] and updated it
with the pull requests. Please note that this should be merged only after
the pull request [3] for kernel is merged and the jaggery and carbon
commons is updated to kernel version 4.4.1.

[1] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/JAGGERY-406
[2] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/COMMONS-120
[3] - https://github.com/wso2/carbon4-kernel/pull/204

Regards,