Hi Sajith,

It should be either hostname/ip-address or OK to send in value null so that
internally it gets the originated IP address from message context.
Updated the linked doc with 'null' value passed in. This will work.

Thanks,
Pushpalanka.
--
Pushpalanka Jayawardhana, B.Sc.Eng.(Hons).
Software Engineer, WSO2 Lanka (pvt) Ltd;  wso2.com/