Hi Manorama,

Think this continues from there onwards as well. I mean, even if we
continued from the UI, at the model building step, you will notice that the
model building is failing.

The issue was with the spark filter we used to remove the header. Reason
behind this was, spark reads each row with quotes. But the header row we
had stored from some earlier step ignores the quotes, and was stored as
string. So when the header removal filter compares the header row we had
stored, against each row read by spark, return is always false. Hence the
actual header row does not get removed at any point. This eventually breaks
the model building as there are multiple data types in a column (due to the
header row).
Not sure whether this was automatically fixed after the Dataset summary
calculation was also done using Spark, rather than Apache commons CSV
reader.

Thanks for looking in to it.

--
*Supun Sethunga*