If you are not encountered any other exception in CEP (believe, you are
trying out with standalone CEP 3.1.0), then only possible reason is
extension jar is not picked by the OSGI environment.. Below steps may help
you to check the issue,

1) Are there many extension jars available? Whether they have same package
name ? If yes, you cannot have like that in OSGI environment then some jars
which have the same package name will not be picked by the OSGI class
loader.. You need to have unique package name..

2) Check how many OSGI bundles are exists in dropins folder.. If you are
put a jar in to lib directory then it will be converted in to OSGI bundle
and copies to dropins folder. Then if you delete a jar in lib then you also
need to delete it from dropins as well..

If you cannot resolve the issue by following above approaches then there
might be an issue with siddhi extension and/or need to check deeper on
that..

*V. Mohanadarshan*
*Senior Software Engineer,*
*Data Technologies Team,*