Hi Vinod,

According to the Spec, Excluded owner should not be able to perform any
operation or shouldn't see any task related information. We have a bug in
simple query where in some cases it shows excluded tasks. We need to work
on that (which is a big fix)

Problem is we are not showing any error msg in Web UI ( No visual
feedback), when user click on a "Claim" button on a excluded task. You can
see error in logs saying user is not authorized to perform task. Problem is
we are not showing that error msg in UI.

Thanks,
Hasitha.

Hasitha Aravinda,
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc.
Email: hasi...@wso2.com
Mobile : +1 201 887 1971, +94 718 210 200