Hi Suhan,

Since you are anyway customizing the user store manager, you can modify the
addUser method functionality to accept an empty password and generate a
random password within the method.

Thanks,
Pushpalanka.
--
Pushpalanka Jayawardhana, B.Sc.Eng.(Hons).
Software Engineer, WSO2 Lanka (pvt) Ltd;  wso2.com/