Hi Jagath,

Currenlty org.apache.synapse.mediators.AbstractMediator.getCommentsList()
and
org.apache.synapse.mediators.AbstractMediator.setCommentsList(List<String>)
methods haven't been defined in org.apache.synapse.Mediator interface. Did
we do this intentionally ?

It will be more convenient for us to have these two methods in
org.apache.synapse.Mediator interface because we are relying on
org.apache.synapse.Mediator interface to manipulate generic attributes such
as "shortDescription" in our code. Is it possible to define these methods
in the org.apache.synapse.Mediator interface ?

Thanks,
Viraj.

--
Viraj Rajaguru