Hi Maheeka,

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 4:17 PM, Maheeka Jayasuriya <mahe...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> During each test execution a copy of ESB distribution is unzipped to
> target folder to run the tests against. The problem is that distribution
> gets copied per execution per module. Each of this is ~250MB and therefore,
> extremely space consuming.
>
> As per [1], we can add carbontmp folder deletion logic in serverShutdown
> method. Is there any particular reason to preserve them?

Distribution is preserved for the purpose of debugging. You can delete the
distribution at end of tests if its not necessary. To delete the
distribution:

a. Use maven clearn-resource-plugin and configure it to run at the end of
tests. [1] may helps.
b. Write you own framework extension and clean distribution at the end of
each test module execution [recommended]

Thanks,
Krishantha.

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2911676/delete-the-target-directory-after-build

> [1]
> https://github.com/wso2/carbon-platform-integration/blob/master/test-automation-framework/org.wso2.carbon.automation.extensions/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/automation/extensions/servers/carbonserver/CarbonServerManager.java
>
> Thanks,
>
> Maheeka Jayasuriya
> Software Engineer
> Mobile : +94777750661