Hi Nirodha,

Before starting the server and after starting the server, if you query the
UM_ROLE_PERMISSION table, you should be able to see that some of the
records are getting inserted again as new records without getting deleted
the previous records. This can be the reason for the issue where with time,
when you restart the server the UM_ROLE_PERMISSION table can grow and
exceed some allocated space. However this issue is fixed such that at
server startup it does not insert new records if already existing. You can
find the JIRA for that in [1]. If you get the latest
org.wso2.carbon.user.core-4.2.0 and apply as a patch, you should be able to
avoid growing of the table upon startup of the server. I hope this helps.
If you need more information, I can help.

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-15265

Thanks,
TharinduE

Tharindu Edirisinghe