Hi John,

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 4:10 PM, John Hawkins <jo...@wso2.com> wrote:

> I'm following our ESB lab and in lab 14 (embedded registry) it tells me to
> 1) create a new registry resource project
> 2) create a new address endpoint
> 3) make it a dynamic endpoint
> 4) select the registry project I just created
> 5) target to the governance registry/endpoints path
>
> However - when i follow those steps, there is no "endpoints" path. So I'm
> wondering how to get that endpoints path. You seem to say that it's created
> automatically - but how does that work in this case?

I would split your step 5 into two steps.
5.1 - Target to the governance registry and click OK(See attached
"selectParent.png").
Still there is no "endpoints" collection under governance registry and
there will be only event, permission, repository and trunk collections.
Once you select the governance registry and click OK, content of "Registry
Path" text box will be "gov:"

5.2 Then add "/endpoints" string part at the end of "gov:" manually and
click finish.
When you click finish, the content of "Registry Path" text box should be
"gov:/endpoints". Please note that still there is no collection called
"endpoints" in the governance registry.  As Kishanthan mentioned in his
previous comment, while the deployment of this endpoint(registry resource),
a collection called "endpoints" will be created inside the governance
registry and this endpoint will be deployed to "gov:/endpoints" path.
(Additionally, if you set "gov:/foo/bar" as the registry path from
Developer Studio, while the deployment "foo" & "bar" collections will be
created)

Thanks,
Viraj.

--