Hi,

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 6:44 PM, Nadeesha Meegoda <nadees...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a concern regarding the steps followed when configuring a New Key
> store in ES where ES authenticates via IS.

I think you have configured SSO with SAML.

> These are the steps followed :
>
> 1. Created a Key store for ES, Imported the key to Client Trust store in ES
> 2. Configured ES to work with the new Key store
> 3. Added the ES key to IS Client Trust Store - Note that IS is having the
> default wso2carbon.jks

Here you have created a new keystore and import your public key to your
existing client-truststore.jks

And to work sso scenario you will have to import public cert of IS to your
new keystore

Thanks,
Ishara

> We thought following the above steps will be enough for the Key store
> configurations since ES has the default wso2carbon.jks imported to its
> Client Trust store anyway.
>
> However ES login via IS was not successful due to *not* having the IS
> public key details imported into the key that I created in ES.So ultimately
> the data decryption didn't happen successfully. My concern is that All the
> third party public keys should be imported in to the client trust store not
> to the main key itself. What we do here is we are importing the IS public
> key details to the main key of ES.
>
> My question is do we need to follow all the above with importing the IS
> public key to the main key of ES or 1,2,3 steps would be enough for the New
> key store to work?
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Nadeesha
>
> --
> *Nadeesha Meegoda*
> Software Engineer - QA
> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
> lean.enterprise.middleware
> email : nadees...@wso2.com
> mobile: +94783639540
> <%2B94%2077%202273555>

Ishara Karunarathna
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |  wso2.com

email: isha...@wso2.com,   blog: isharaaruna.blogspot.com,   mobile:
+94717996791