Hi Rohit,

Well. In our API Manager source code
*AbstractApplicationRegistrationWorkflowExecutor.java
*checks the status of the workFlowDTO status.
Whether it is created, rejected or approved.
According to that we perform the operations like updating the database and
updating the UI with messages.

So I think  you can use the class [1] to achieve your purpose.

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-apimgt/blob/f517aed904f44b093ce87a392f2fe65a5ff01713/components/apimgt/org.wso2.carbon.apimgt.impl/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/apimgt/impl/workflow/AbstractApplicationRegistrationWorkflowExecutor.java

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 2:38 PM, rohit <rohitab...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Respected Sir thank you so much for your prompt reply. However in your
> sample
> code you are using, *ApplicationRegistrationWorkflowDTO *class which
> contains the necessary details about application registration as well as in
> the worflow sample in wso2 documentation, they are using the
> *SubscriptionWorkflowDTO* class which contains information about the
> subscription which is being created. Similarly what I am looking for is
> *one such class which contains the details of admin approval/reject
> events*,
> so that I can extend that class and write my logic that needs to be
> implemented.
> I have created a user sign up workflow and the sign up request goes to
> Admin
> Dashboard Web application (https://<Server Host>:9443/admin-dashboard)
> provided by wso2.
> What I wanted to know is that If I could capture the admin approval/reject
> events from <a href=&quot;https://&lt;Server
> Host>:9443/admin-dashboard">https://<Server Host>:9443/admin-dashboard
> and its response so that I can send an email notification to a user telling
> him whether his request has been approved/rejected. Please tell me if it is
> possible or what is the workaround to achieve to achieve this?
> Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

*Chamalee De Silva*
Software Engineer
*WS**O2* Inc. .:http://wso2.com

Office   :- *+94 11 2145345 <%2B94%2011%202145345>*
mobile  :- *+94 7 <%2B94%2077%202782039>1 4315942*