Hi All,

I have been able to build the product-esb and carbon-mediation repositories
without any issue with the 4.4.1 kernel version. But when I start the pack
and trying to access the management console from the URL which is printed
in the log, it is not redirecting me to the login page. It shows me a blank
page.

https://10.100.0.37:9443/carbon/

But if I changed this URL to below (removing the trailing forward slash)

https://10.100.0.37:9443/carbon

It redirects me to the login page. I cannot see any error logs in the
backend log in the previous scenario. What could be the reason for this
behavior?

Thanks,
Chanaka

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 1:42 PM, Udara Rathnayake <uda...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We were able to build/test carbon-store and product-es by pointing to the
> above repository.
> We don't see any functional issues in this build.
>
> Regards,
> UdaraR
>
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 12:23 AM, Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne <
> thusit...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Devs,
>>
>> WSO2 Carbon Kernel 4.4.1. RC1 Release Vote
>>
>> This release fixes the following issues:
>> https://wso2.org/jira/issues/?filter=12323
>>
>> Please download kernel RC1 and test your products with the kernel 4.4.1
>> RC1 and vote. Vote will be open for 72 hours or as needed.
>>
>> *Source & binary distribution files:*
>>
>> http://maven.wso2.org/nexus/content/repositories/staging/org/wso2/carbon/wso2carbon/4.4.1/
>>
>> *Maven staging repository:*
>> http://maven.wso2.org/nexus/content/repositories/orgwso2carbon-012/
>>
>> *The tag to be voted upon :*
>> https://github.com/wso2/carbon4-kernel/tree/v4.4.1-RC1
>>

>> [ ] Broken - do not release (explain why)
>> [ ] Stable - go ahead and release
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Best Regards
>> Carbon Team.
>> --
>> Thusitha Dayaratne
>> Software Engineer
>> WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |  wso2.com
>>
>> Mobile  +94712756809
>> Blog      alokayasoya.blogspot.com
>> About    http://about.me/thusithathilina

Chanaka Fernando