Hi,

I was able to do the $subject by following [1]. In this approach
configuration resides in the registry. I found another way of adding
external API Stores which is used in API Manager 1.6.0 in [2]. I followed
the same steps in API Manager 1.9.0. Although it list down external stores
in the publisher, I am getting following error when trying to store an api.

*ERROR - external:jag java.lang.NullPointerException: null*

Does this second approach[2] support in API Manager 1.9.0?

My intention is to automate of adding external API Stores. Therefore it is
needed to add from configuration files rather than using registry
resources. Is there any other approach I can follow?

[1] -
https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM190/Publish+to+multiple+external+API+stores
[2] - https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM160/Publishing+to+API+Stores

Thank you!