As per the load test on Greg 5.0.0 alpha,we have run a Jmeter script on the
QA two instances.
This jmeter script initially copying a text file on the registry root
location . This works fine and we have worked with the setup after the load
test. But again we have put a load on the
/_system/governance/publisher_notes/ location copying 7000 artifacts.
 After this load test while restarting the server we observed that the
startup hangs at org.wso2.carbon.core.init.CarbonServerManager,
repository/deployment/server/

We enabled the  log4j.logger.org.wso2 DEBUG logs and noticed that it's
running a CacheCleanupTask and indexing the connection.

According to the offline chat with the team, our first approach was
strategically  wrong which was coping the 10,000 artifacts to the root
location. Therefore we have worked on following two workarounds

[1] In order to clear the registry H2 space, remove H2 database from
repository/databases.

[2] Start with the fresh pack but pointing to the same old gov and conf
dabases.

But any of these workarounds suggested did not solve the original issue we
are facing (server hanging when starting the server)

Right now we are trying to reproduce the scenario again by dropping the
gov/confg dbs & running the load test again under _system/governance/. We
will update the threads with the findings.

Thank you,
Chalitha.
--
*Chalitha Maheshwari*