Hi Rushmin,

I have merged the PR. While browsing app-manager branch I noticed following
"This branch is 1270 commits ahead, 3 commits behind master."
Is this "3 commits behind master" part correct? It might be due to the fact
that we have preserved git history from both master of carbon-store and
app-manger of product-es.

Anyway if all features in this branch work for App Manager as expected we
should not worry about that. Let's remove the app-manager branch from
product-es once everything looks stable.

Regards,
UdaraR