Hi Dunith,

Thanks for the update. What I need is when I navigate to this dashboard
page, a particular application_id(a) and cluster_id(c) will be passed and
by default 30 min time interval(t) will be selected. So I need to visualize
data corresponding to filter a,c and t in Line Chart Gadget which is
already added to the dashboard page. For that I need to query process store
db(mysql db) table using where clause with a,c,t and update data in Line
Chart Gadget.

The table I'm using for Line Chart Gadget contains columns: Time,
ApplicationId, ClusterId, CreatedMemberCount, InitializedmemberCount,
TerminatedMemberCount

​
So how can I connect to process store db/ send an API call to back end from
dashboard and update Gadget?
You are saying using a lucene query, we can filter data and generate
gadget. So can I use the same for update the gadget every time user try to
do filtering in UI?

Thanks.