Hi Manuri

There is a port bind exception in the log file. Seems the LDAP server is
not shutdown properly. Please kill the process before executing the tests.

ERR_171 Failed to bind an LDAP service (10,489) to the service registry.

Thanks,
Nuwanw

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Manuri Amaya Perera <manu...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Please find the attached logs.
>
> On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 6:08 PM, Nuwan Wimalasekara <nuw...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Can you please share the full log of the test module tests-ldap-userstore
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 6:04 PM, Manuri Amaya Perera <manu...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Nuwan,
>>>
>>> I changed it but now there is some other exception.
>>>
>>> org.wso2.carbon.user.mgt.stub.UserAdminUserAdminException:
>>> UserAdminUserAdminException
>>> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
>>> at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>> at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>>> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
>>> at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:379)
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.user.mgt.stub.UserAdminStub.addUser(UserAdminStub.java:1577)
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.common.admin.client.UserManagementClient.addUser(UserManagementClient.java:89)
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.appserver.integration.tests.readonlyldap.ReadOnlyLDAPUserStoreManagerTestCase.configureServer(ReadOnlyLDAPUserStoreManagerTestCase.java:68)
>>>
>>> restoreServer(org.wso2.appserver.integration.tests.readonlyldap.ReadOnlyLDAPUserStoreManagerTestCase)
>>>  Time elapsed: 0.002 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException: null
>>> at