Hi

When we include python in  PCA and configurator, won't it get installed by
both the modules where i might give errors as it is already installed by
the other module. Otherwise, we will need to add a check for whether the
relevant library exists already or not.

In order to overcome this, what if we define a module for python with all
the relevant libraries and then include it as we need when defining node
classes for relevant module. Eg:

Class['stratos_base'] -> Class['java'] -> Class['*python*'] ->
Class['configurator']-> Class['python_agent'] -> Class['wso2am']

WDYT?

Thanks,
Reka

Reka Thirunavukkarasu