Hi Malaka/Elimantha,

Issue is with deserialization. To reproduce this issue, we can add a File
connector operation in to a sequence or proxy. Then go to the source view
and do any change in the source view and switch back to the graphical view.
We can see it's not allowing us to switch to the graphical view.

Is there any possibility to introduce a new attribute called 'version' into
'component' element in the component.xml to handle multiple version of
connectors scenarios without adding the version into name attribute ?

We can have a hangout to discuss this.

Thanks,
Viraj.

--