Any reason to treat the following config parameters differently, than other
config parameters?

CONFIG_PARAM_CLUSTERING=false
CONFIG_PARAM_DOMAIN=wso2.carbon.domain
CONFIG_PARAM_WKA_MEMBERS=[127.0.0.1:4000]
CONFIG_PARAM_LOCAL_MEMBER_HOST=127.0.0.1
CONFIG_PARAM_LOCAL_MEMBER_PORT=4000
CONFIG_PARAM_PORT_OFFSET=0
CONFIG_PARAM_MB_PORT=61616
CONFIG_PARAM_EMBEDDED_LDAP=true

These are enabled in module.ini file by default, where as other parameters
are disabled. And the default values of these config elements are removed
from templates files and moved to module.ini.

This is not consistent with other config parameters. Because of this, we
always have to pass these parameters to configurator, even though we don't
need to override the default ones.

By accident, I commented out all the config parameters from module.ini and
I have passed only the needed parameters to the configurator as environment
variables via puppet. I ended up with some issues since I haven't pass the
above parameters as environment variables (even though I don't want to
override the default ones!). So isn't good if leave the default values in
the template files itself? This way, we don't have explicitly pass the
default values, just like other config parameters.

wdyt?

Thanks,
Raj.