Since the above should be used for all the products, shall we move the
common indexing part to the registry.xml of the kernel (pack that in
the feature).

Specific products can overwrite that as and when needed.

WDYT?

Suho

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 5:10 PM, Chandana Napagoda <chand...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 2:15 PM, KasunG Gajasinghe <kas...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Chandana/GReg team,
>>
>> Hi Kasun,
>

>> Can we know what indexers needs be enabled in other products? Do we need
>> all the indexers mentioned?
>>

> Above indexing configuration should be used for all the products which
> doesn't have a governance aspect. Products which have governance aspect,
> need to use RXT indexers as well.
>

>> BTW, I take it that the indexing happens per instance? How does it work
>> with a mounted registry?
>>

> Indexing happens per instance, and it doesn't have a relationship with
> mounting.
>
> Regards,
> Chandana
>

>> Thanks.
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 1:18 PM, Niranjan Karunanandham <niran...@wso2.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Thusitha,
>>>
>>> If this is required by the registry and the file is coming from the
>>> kernel, shouldn't this change to the registry.xml be sent to the kernel
>>> directly?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Nira

>>> *Niranjan Karunanandham*
>>> Senior Software Engineer - WSO2 Inc.
>>> WSO2 Inc.: http://www.wso2.com

> *Chandana Napagoda*
> Senior Software Engineer
> WSO2 Inc. - http://wso2.org
>
> *Email  :  chand...@wso2.com <chand...@wso2.com>**Mobile : +94718169299
> <%2B94718169299>*
>
> *Blog  :    http://cnapagoda.blogspot.com <http://cnapagoda.blogspot.com>*

*S. Suhothayan*
Technical Lead & Team Lead of WSO2 Complex Event Processor
*WSO2 Inc. *http://wso2.com
* <http://wso2.com/>*
lean . enterprise . middleware

*cell: (+94) 779 756 757 | blog: http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/