Hi All

In AF with previous UIs we had a functionality of adding a version/branch
to the fork. With this button in UI we create the branch in fork and also
we are creating a build job for the version/branch in the fork as well. But
with new UX/UI changes we don’t have such functionality given in AF UIs. So
we don’t have a way to create a build job for version of a fork.

If we are staying with new UX changes as it is, then one way to solve this
is create a build job for the version in all the forks when the version get
creates. But if we create a build job for all versions of a fork, some may
not be using the given version and still we keeping a build job for the
version which will never be used.

So can we add this functionality for AF new UIs? WDYT?

Thanks & Regards
Danushka Fernando
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 inc. http://wso2.com/