Hi all,

Had an offline chat with Hasintha and it seems this is coming due to
multiple wss4j bundles being in the pack. Jaggery also seems to be packing
an old version of wss4j while identity is packing the newer version. Thanks
Hasintha for the quick response!

It seems this has already being raised in [1]. @Manu, UES team, would you
guys be able to provide jaggery and jaggery extensions releases with these
fixes as discussed in thread [1].

[1] "[Dev] Rampart upgrade in carbon-identity 4.5.6 cause issues in
product-as"

Thanks,
Lasantha