I think we can add a "Tips" section at the bottom and have a bulleted list
of these items, such as "Be sure to add the lifecycle definition to the
path."

Mari, the note in the middle of the page is missing content in the second
sentence. Currently it says:

You need to define the latter mentioned asset specific attributes in a JSON
file, which has the same name as the asset type RXT (e.g., RXT_NAME.json).
In this case

Also, at the end of the page, the last sentence is missing a word:

In this tutorial, as we have set the lifecycle status to  the artifact is
visible in the Store.

Cheers,
Jackie

*Jackie Wheeler*