Hi,

- I looked into this a little further yesterday and it's to do with when we
take the IP address. The IP changes per start up of the container but we
don't copy the files to the new /mnt/<ip>/... location they remain on the
original /mnt/<ipaddr>.  At least - that's the obvious thing I noticed !
cheers,
john.

John Hawkins
Director: Solutions Architecture