On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 11:23 AM, Kasun Indrasiri <ka...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Aruna,
>
> Will you be able to provide some insight.. We need this capability to
> automate perf-testing of the C5 based servers. So, would be great if we can
> have a solution soon.

Hi Kasun,

Seems like the wso2carbon.pid file (which contains the process id of the
server) is not generated by the server. Haven't gone through the code level.

Until finding a proper solution what you can do is, after starting the
server create a wso2carbon.pid file in the root folder and add the carbon
process id.
You can get the carbon process id by jps command. Not sure this is a
feasible workaround for your perf-testing scenario,

Regards,
Aruna

#20, Palm Grove, Colombo 03, Sri Lanka