Hi Lasantha,

Assuming,

You are reading the certificate file using Jaggery.

In your Jaggery app, certificate file is in '*resources/wso2defaultpub.cer*'
path

You can read your file using Jaggery File [1] object. Refer following
code snippet.

var certFile = new File("/resources/wso2defaultpub.cer");
var content = certFile.readAll();

[1] http://jaggeryjs.org/documentation.jag?api=file

Thanks.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 3:11 PM, Lasantha Dharmakeerthi <lasant...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi
> Devs
>
> I have created jaggery app and deployed it in wso2 app cloud. I have
> method to read a certificate file and certificate is in the jaggery app.
>
> In local Aplication Server I used file path like wise “
> repository/deployment/server/jaggeryapps/Parkingapp
> /resources/wso2defaultpub.cer”
>
> So how can I get path to my certificate file in WSO2 App Cloud? Is it same
> structure?
>
> Thanks
> Lasantha.
>
> --