The error "java.lang.VerifyError: Bad type on operand stack" can pop up,
when all jars are not compiled from a one particular major version of the
language.

As seen below, the released version of ASM has been compiled with java 6. I
am not sure as to how this is the case, as the bundle seems to have been
released on top of GIT.

./asm-all_4.1.0.wso2v1.jar.unzip/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF:Build-Jdk: 1.6.0_33

ESB does not use the jar, but IOT does. However, when going through the
versions with which all jars have been compiled with, ASM is not the only
one that has been compiled with JAVA 6. So, i am not sure as to why this
particular jar is giving this problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Ruwan Yatawara

Senior Software Engineer,