Hi,

I have completed the clean up plugin for all the WSO2 cartridges which
enables to shutdown the server gracefully. I will add the changes to the
new cartridge repository once the structuring is completed in the repo. I
will start working on setting up Private Paas for google cloud engine.

Thank you!

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 10:30 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I think we are now few steps away from doing $subject. Apache Stratos
> 4.1.3 was released few days back. The idea is to release Private PaaS
> 4.1.0-Beta with Stratos 4.1.3.
>
> We now have a separate git repository for cartridges. Once we move ESB,
> API-M, IS and AS cartridges there and update JIRA I think we can go ahead
> with $subject. Please update this thread with what you are currently
> working on.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> *Imesh Gunaratne*
> Senior Technical Lead
> WSO2 Inc: http://wso2.com
> T: +94 11 214 5345 M: +94 77 374 2057
> W: http://imesh.gunaratne.org
> Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

*Pubudu Gunatilaka*
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com
mobile : +94774079049 <%2B94772207163>