Hi All,

At the moment we have a landing page (which developer can select while
creating the dashboard) and this is the page end-user will initially get
once he/she browse the dashboard.

So for the anonymous view of the dashboard, we are going to use the same
landing page's anon view(if exists) else user will be redirected to the
login page.
This approach will basically need developer to have a anon view within the
landing page if there are anon views for other pages.

Otherwise we can go through existing pages and check existence of anon
views first and then render. This approach will deviate from the landing
page concept a bit.

Any thoughts?

Regards,
UdaraR