Hi Danushka,

Are you having docker images with <none> tag? You can remove those images
using the following command.

*docker rmi $(docker images | grep "^<none>" | awk "{print $3}")*

If you have run docker containers in your machine, there can be containers
that are stopped but not removed. You can verify that using *docker ps -a*
command and use the following command to remove stopped docker containers.

*docker rm `docker ps --no-trunc -aq`*

Thank you!

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 7:31 AM, Danushka Fernando <danush...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> When we run PPaaS build.sh it takes lots of disk space and sometimes
> machine tends to go out of disk space. How we can resolve this?
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Danushka Fernando
> Senior Software Engineer
> WSO2 inc. http://wso2.com/
> Mobile : +94716332729

*Pubudu Gunatilaka*
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com
mobile : +94774079049 <%2B94772207163>