Hi All,

I'm currently integrating Private PaaS metering dashboard implemented using
DAS analytics dashboard in Private PaaS UI. In Private PaaS applications'
topology view, I've added metering dashboard navigation url, and when I'm
navigating to dashboard, there we again need to log in to see the dashboard.

I have already discussed about this with Sinthuja. She mentioned following
that currently in DAS carbon console UI, there is a navigation to analytics
dashboard. But there also user has to log in again.

Does DAS analytics dashboard support single-sign-on currently?

--
Thanuja Uruththirakodeeswaran
Software Engineer

mobile: +94 774363167