Hi rajith,

I have tried the way you mentioned.When I use like this

RegistryProviderUtil provider = new RegistryProviderUtil();
WSRegistryServiceClient registry = provider.getWSRegistry(getUesContext());
assertFalse(registry.resourceExists(resourcePath),"Registry resource
could not be deleted due to some errors");

It says like cannot resolve the method getWSRegistry(getUesContext())

But I have tried this way too

WSRegistryServiceClient registry =
provider.getWSRegistry(getCurrentUsername(),getCurrentPassword(),
UESIntegrationTestConstants.UES_PRODUCT_NAME);

But when I run the test cases it is giving me a null pointer exception
at the point when I created registry instance.Could you please advice
me on how can I resolve this issue?