Hi Senduran,

You can simply create another proxy service or API to send the empty body
response with 202 status code. if not you can create a axis2 service which
return the response as you expected and deploy it on ESB or axis2 server.

Thanks,
Nuwanw

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 10:20 AM, Senduran Balasubramaniyam <
sendu...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Krishantha,
>
> Following are the steps I followed to verify the scenario.
>
>    - Created a mock service to respond with status code 202, empty body
>    with content-type text/html
>    - Invoked the service from ESB and added a log full after calling the
>    endpoint
>
> since there is a content type available ESB will try to build the message
> but since the message body is empty it will throw an exception
>
> Thanks
> Senduran
>
> On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Krishantha Samaraweera <
> krishan...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Senduran,
>>
>> Can you list the steps that you have followed to verify the scenario
>> manually.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Krishantha.
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 10:05 AM, Senduran Balasubramaniyam <
>> sendu...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Krishantha,
>>>
>>> I need to write a test for ESB where my proxy service should receive
>>> some custom responses.
>>> For example
>>> Empty body with status code 202 and content type text/html.
>>> Could you please guide me to do this
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>> Senduran
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Senduran *
>>> Software Engineer,
>>> WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/ <http://wso2.com/>
>>> Mobile: +94 77 952 6548
>>>

>> --
>> Krishantha Samaraweera
>> Senior Technical Lead - Test Automation
>> Mobile: +94 77 7759918
>> WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com/
>> lean . enterprise . middleware.
>>

> --
> *Senduran *
> Software Engineer,
> WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/ <http://wso2.com/>
> Mobile: +94 77 952 6548

Nuwan Wimalasekara
Senior Software Engineer - Test Automation
WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com
lean. enterprise. middleware

phone: +94 71 668 4620